Summer hockey registration is now open! Click Here to register today!
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT - COVID-19
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have a few stipulations that won't allow us to run this summer hockey session as normal.
- There is NO 6U or Try Hockey for Free this summer.
- Each session is limited to 33 Skaters
- JYH players will have priority
- Bring your own water bottle. There is no sharing of water bottles.
- No Checking - Must use minimal contact
- No Parents are allowed in the ice arena
- You must get dressed in the parking lot (minus skates)
- NO LOCKER ROOMS! Only a Goalie may get dressed in the locker room. One goalie per locker room.
- You may only enter the ice arena 10 minutes before you're to take the ice to put on your skates. Either on the benches on in the warming room
- After practice, you have 10 minutes to put on your street shoes and exit the back of the ice arena on the south side of the building.
- Parents may tie your skaters skates and then exit the back of the ice arena
- There will be 30 minutes between sessions. (This includes the 10 minutes before/after practice for changing shoes/skates)